Saturday, December 1, 2012

simple goals

I am slowly making progress on my 101 things to do in 1001 days. I love having goals (and making lists), they keep me focused and looking forward to something and the feeling of crossing it off is just the best.
It can be overwhelming though, to have so many still to go, even if I do still have quite some time to do it in. I think many of the reasons why we don't stick to resolutions or get through lists is because it can feel all too much. And while I do have every intention to get through as many on my list as possible, for the month of December I'm following the advice of a new blog that I found by setting simple  goals to help me get through the festive season and spend my time and money more intentionally.

December 2012 goals
to send Christmas cards to as many loved ones back home- let them know I am thinking of them
to plan a fun filled winter holiday for my sisters when they come to visit me here in Korea :)
to spend wisely on Christmas presents
to finish a book
to hike (probably for the last time here in Korea)
develop some photos (for scrap booking)
to be on time for every appointment i make


That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment